A native of Moscow, Andrey emigrated to the United States in 1981. He received the 2009 Pushcart Prize Honorable Mention XXIII and has been nominated for the Pushcart Prize several times. Andrey has also been on the Short List for the PEN American Center Biennial Osterweil Poetry Award. His poems, essays, and short stories have appeared or are forthcoming in over 60 literary journals and anthologies, including Hawaii Review, Permafrost, and Puerto del Sol. He received his MFA in poetry from Vermont College. He runs the Intercultural Poetry Series in a popular literary club, Cornelia Street Café, in New York City.
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Sat, Apr 13, 7-9 pm. Featuring work by Scott Dominic Carpenter, Dorri Olds, Marlene Molinoff, Vijay R. Nathan, Barbara Trommer
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool