Angela Berkley lives in Ann Arbor, MI, where she teaches first-year and upper-level writing and literature at the University of Michigan. She earned her PhD at the U of M in 2012, writing a dissertation on American literary naturalism and visual culture. She has since published articles about Henry James and snapshot photography, and on using video in teaching first-year writing.
- A Night of Women Scientists in Fiction. Featuring new books from Karen Heuler, Andrea Rothman, and Erika Swyler. Sat, March 9, 7-9 pm
- Hosted by Ileana Nachescu Sat, Feb 9, 7-9 pm with readers Angela Ajayi, Marek Kulig, Maia McPherson, and Claudia Serea
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool