Carol Schlanger is a working actress, former TV writer, award-winning playwright, and spoken word performer. She’s an artist-in-residence for the Jewish Women’s Theater in Los Angeles, and a Humanitas and Obie nominee. Her one-woman play Mouth to Mouth received two Los Angeles Dramalogue Critics’ awards for both performance and writing. This excerpt is from her pop-culture memoir Far Out: (the hippies were right about everything).
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Sat, Apr 13, 7-9 pm. Featuring work by Scott Dominic Carpenter, Dorri Olds, Marlene Molinoff, Vijay R. Nathan, Barbara Trommer
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool