Mark Gunther has been many things in his life—student, hippie, cook, husband, carpenter, father, entrepreneur, athlete—but has always been an activist, musician, and dancer. In 2015 he received an MFA in creative writing from the University of San Francisco. His work has appeared in Thin Air magazine and Noctua journal. He currently is shopping his first novel.
- A Night of Women Scientists in Fiction. Featuring new books from Karen Heuler, Andrea Rothman, and Erika Swyler. Sat, March 9, 7-9 pm
- Hosted by Ileana Nachescu Sat, Feb 9, 7-9 pm with readers Angela Ajayi, Marek Kulig, Maia McPherson, and Claudia Serea
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool