Nina holds an MA in Poetics from New York University, where she has taught writing, photography, 19th- and 20th- century art and literature, and a long-running series of seminars in jazz. Her award-winning photographs of musicians have been exhibited in the US, United Kingdom, and Europe, and have appeared in a wide variety of media, including Village Voice, Jazz Times, Penguin Books, Ken Burns’ 19-hour documentary Jazz, and CDs for Sony and Enja Records. She has published poems and essays, and has made recordings as a singer and Juno-nominated lyricist.
- Sat, Apr 13, 7-9 pm. Featuring work by Scott Dominic Carpenter, Dorri Olds, Marlene Molinoff, Vijay R. Nathan, Barbara Trommer
- A Night of Women Scientists in Fiction. Featuring new books from Karen Heuler, Andrea Rothman, and Erika Swyler. Sat, March 9, 7-9 pm
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool