Norman’s 2017 New Year’s resolution was to improve his bio-writing skills. His 2018 New Year’s resolution was to forgive himself for failing 2017. He lives, laughs, and writes in California with his wife, his daughter, and his son, and their lives are wonderful. You can find him here:
- With work from Matthue Roth, Sarah Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Iris Anixter. Saturday, June 16, 7-9 pm
- Hosted by Mary Cool: Sat, May 12, 7-9 pm
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool
- Memoirists Nancy Hightower, Dorri Olds, Lisa L. Kirchner, Charles Sanchez, Dean Wrzeszcz
- Ducts is honored to be one of this September's "Literary Bookmarks," as featured by the Woven Tale Press . . .