Norman’s 2017 New Year’s resolution was to improve his bio-writing skills. His 2018 New Year’s resolution was to forgive himself for failing 2017. He lives, laughs, and writes in California with his wife, his daughter, and his son, and their lives are wonderful. You can find him here:
- With work from Matthue Roth, Sarah Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Iris Anixter. Saturday, June 16, 7-9 pm
- Hosted by Mary Cool: Sat, May 12, 7-9 pm
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool