Peter lives and works in New York City where he can easily be spotted on a bicycle swerving around taxis. His photographs are a recollection of things he has lost–past self, friends and lovers, and memories of happiness. Realizing how passing moments turn to cherished moments over time, Peter loves the present moment and looks for happiness in the details. He can be found on Instagram @humanceremony or at instagram.com/humanceremony.
- A Night of Women Scientists in Fiction. Featuring new books from Karen Heuler, Andrea Rothman, and Erika Swyler. Sat, March 9, 7-9 pm
- Hosted by Ileana Nachescu Sat, Feb 9, 7-9 pm with readers Angela Ajayi, Marek Kulig, Maia McPherson, and Claudia Serea
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool