Peter lives and works in New York City where he can easily be spotted on a bicycle swerving around taxis. His photographs are a recollection of things he has lost–past self, friends and lovers, and memories of happiness. Realizing how passing moments turn to cherished moments over time, Peter loves the present moment and looks for happiness in the details. He can be found on Instagram @humanceremony or at instagram.com/humanceremony.
- An evening of historical fiction, nonfiction, and poetry: Dawn Leas, Deirdre Sinnott, Barbara J. Taylor, Theasa Tuohy. Saturday, October 13, 7-9 pm
- With work from Matthue Roth, Sarah Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Iris Anixter. Saturday, June 16, 7-9 pm
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool