Peter lives and works in New York City where he can easily be spotted on a bicycle swerving around taxis. His photographs are a recollection of things he has lost–past self, friends and lovers, and memories of happiness. Realizing how passing moments turn to cherished moments over time, Peter loves the present moment and looks for happiness in the details. He can be found on Instagram @humanceremony or at instagram.com/humanceremony.
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Sat, Apr 13, 7-9 pm. Featuring work by Scott Dominic Carpenter, Dorri Olds, Marlene Molinoff, Vijay R. Nathan, Barbara Trommer
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool