Ramón is the author of two books of poetry, The Chronicles (Red Hen Press, 2015) and Other Countries (What Books Press, 2010), and a scholarly art book entitled Ricardo Valverde (University of Minnesota Press, 2013). The Chronicles was a finalist for the International Latino Book Award in the category of Poetry Book in English. His poetry has appeared in a variety of journals and anthologies including Best American Poetry 1996, Ambit, The Floating Borderlands: Twenty-Five Years of US-Hispanic Literature, Crab Orchard Review, Poetry Salzburg Review, Los Angeles Review, and Mandorla: New Writing from the Americas. He teaches at California State University, Northridge, and lives in downtown Los Angeles.
- Sat, Jan 12, 7-9 pm, with Chelsea Graham, Dave K, Justin Sanders, Michael B. Trager.
- Hosted by D Ferrara on Sat, Dec 8, 7-9 pm, with readers Loren Kleinman, Judy L. Mandel, Dorothy Marcic, and Lauren J. Sharkey
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool