Ricki was an elementary school teacher in the suburbs of Boston and on Long Island for 37 years. Somehow she is still able to stand up. She has an M.Ed. from Boston University and in May 2015 she earned her MFA in creative writing from Stony Brook. Her creative, nonfiction and humor pieces have appeared in various publications, including The Southampton Review, Barnes and Nobles.com, and Ducts. Her piece in this issue is an excerpt from her recently completed memoir.
- Sat, Apr 13, 7-9 pm. Featuring work by Scott Dominic Carpenter, Dorri Olds, Marlene Molinoff, Vijay R. Nathan, Barbara Trommer
- A Night of Women Scientists in Fiction. Featuring new books from Karen Heuler, Andrea Rothman, and Erika Swyler. Sat, March 9, 7-9 pm
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool