Ron’s poetry has appeared in alba, Borderlands: The Texas Poetry Review, The Brooklyn Rail, Evergreen Review, Grey Sparrow, The Hampden-Sydney Poetry Review, and Word Riot. His nonfiction has appeared in Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, Evergreen Review, The Georgia Review, opendemocracy, Pambazuka News, and The Wall Street Journal. Ron’s seventh book, a collection of Maine poems, Look to Mountains, Look to Sea (River Otter Press, 2013) was nominated for a Pushcart Prize and named Editor’s Chap/Book Choice for Spring/Summer 2014, by The Aurorean. His eighth book, Uhuru Revisited: Interviews with Pro-Democracy Leaders (Africa World Press/Red Sea Press, 2015) can be found in about 100 libraries across the U.S., and beyond. More at www.ronsinger.net.
- Sat, Apr 13, 7-9 pm. Featuring work by Scott Dominic Carpenter, Dorri Olds, Marlene Molinoff, Vijay R. Nathan, Barbara Trommer
- A Night of Women Scientists in Fiction. Featuring new books from Karen Heuler, Andrea Rothman, and Erika Swyler. Sat, March 9, 7-9 pm
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool