Tammy Takahashi (Tammy T. Stone) is a Canadian writer currently living in Japan. Her short stories have been published in orion headless, Broken City Magazine, Grace Notes Magazine and SNReview, among other publications. She has been a featured writer and columnist for elephant journal and The Tattooed Buddha, writing about wellness, spirituality and the arts. Her poetry has been widely published and anthologized, and her first poetry collection, Formation: Along the Ganges and Back Again, was published in 2015. She published a second poetry collection, Little Poems for Big Seasons, in 2016.
- A Night of Women Scientists in Fiction. Featuring new books from Karen Heuler, Andrea Rothman, and Erika Swyler. Sat, March 9, 7-9 pm
- Hosted by Ileana Nachescu Sat, Feb 9, 7-9 pm with readers Angela Ajayi, Marek Kulig, Maia McPherson, and Claudia Serea
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool