Tiffany is a journalist living in the Tampa Bay area. She’s an editor at Tampa Bay Newspapers and also writes for Publishers Weekly, Creative Loafing and La Gaceta. Originally from New York, she’s the founder of Wordier Than Thou, a literary arts organization in Florida that produces events for writers and readers. She’s opening a bookstore and literary arts gallery this summer. For more information, visit www.wordierthanthou.com.
- Sat, Apr 13, 7-9 pm. Featuring work by Scott Dominic Carpenter, Dorri Olds, Marlene Molinoff, Vijay R. Nathan, Barbara Trommer
- A Night of Women Scientists in Fiction. Featuring new books from Karen Heuler, Andrea Rothman, and Erika Swyler. Sat, March 9, 7-9 pm
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool