Vijay is a supervising librarian and host of the LIVE talk show, The Truth to Power Show, that streams online via Radio Free Brooklyn on Mondays at 8 am. He published two poetry collections including Escape from Samsara (2016) and Celebrity Sadhana, Or How to Meditate with a Hammer, Book 1 of The Paparazzo Poet Meditations (2018) that imagines meditative moments in celebrity lives. He has been previously published with Newtown Literary, Oddball Magazine, Meow Meow Pow Pow Lit, and Volume 2 of Fearsome Critters.
- Featuring Blair Hurley, Claire Van Winkle & Kris Waldherr. Sat, May 11, 7-9 pm.
- Sat, Apr 13, 7-9 pm. Featuring work by Scott Dominic Carpenter, Dorri Olds, Marlene Molinoff, Vijay R. Nathan, Barbara Trommer
- Featuring work by Iris Anixter, Sara Doudna, Norman T. Leonard, and Matthue Roth
- With authors Beth Ann Bauman, Emilie Cohen, Mary Cool, and Regan Fad.
- Authors Nolan Janssens, Carol Schlanger, K-B Gressitt & D Ferrara, and performers Ken Simon, Alix Alias, and Mary Cool